When not in a campaign, organizations may use on-going counsel to address specific organizational needs or program areas. This can be a helpful way to provide fund raising momentum between campaign efforts, or generate new initiatives to strengthen your program. Examples of when ongoing counsel can be helpful to an organization are:
- Create or enhance an existing program such as major gifts or the annual fund
- Develop creative and meaningful recognition programs
- Develop more effective operating plans for the advancement program
- Assist with board development
- Help resolve complex structural or staffing issues.
The structure of these services we provide would be established based on your needs and the scope of the project. You are welcome to contact us to discuss your particular situation.