When not in a campaign, organizations may use ongoing counsel to address specific organizational needs or program areas.Â This can be a helpful way to provide fundraising momentum between campaign efforts, or generate new initiatives to strengthen your program. Â Examples of when ongoing counsel can be helpful to an organization are:
- Create or enhance an existing program such as major gifts or the annual fund
- Develop creative and meaningful recognition programs
- Develop more effective operating plans for the advancement program
- Assist with board development
- Help resolve complex structural or staffing issues.
The structure of these services would be established based on your needs and the scope of the project. Â You are welcome to contact us to discuss your particular situation.